For the elementary years, recruitment process outsourcing was viewed as a solution to hire a lot of entry level candidates, as fast and as economically as possible. But, times are changing! With the HR recruitment services and staffing firms in India constantly expanding their teams and operations to cater to the organization’s need of end to end recruitment services, today RPO is being specifically brought to dredge up the hard-to-find talent that the company needs to fill and retain for long term fix.
As the number of hiring increases and the war for attracting the best talent heightens, more and more companies are planning to outsource their recruitment process work to RPO firms.
How the Recruitment Process Outsourcing model provides assistance?
- Is a single platform for all the stake holders to manage the entire recruitment cycle
- Manages the volume hiring economically
- Works on real time, phase wise report generation
- Is complete Online Assessment Management
- Provides solutions for On-campus, Off-campus and Pool campus events integration
- Takes care of Multi campus recruitment event management
Software, technology and IT sectors are culpable for RPO growth in India. However, mid-size to large companies in manufacturing, telecom, pharmaceuticals, healthcare and banking sectors are also outsourcing their recruitment process to fill in their demands.
Well, the results of using RPO are significant:
- Due to growth of RPO in India, more and more companies are able to focus on enhanced quality hiring, reduction of cost in talent search and increase in speed of hiring.
- Companies can choose to outsource a part or the entire recruitment process from sourcing, managing on- demand recruitment needs, talent branding, managing assessments, post offer follow-up to on-boarding.
- Growth in RPO has decentralized the whole HR process and has helped the companies to focus on core competency development of their employees.
- RPO solutions have immensely accelerated the organizations ability to attract and retain the best talent across all levels. Better employer branding has led to better talent branding.