Managing the entire recruitment process right from sourcing, on-demand recruitment needs, talent branding, managing assessments, post-offer follow-up to onboarding are quite complex steps.
The use of Applicant Tracking System (ATS) has become obsolete and to make the recruiting system more tech-driven and smooth, multi-platform automated technology should be introduced. You can’t entirely rely on ATS.
Here comes the Recruitment Management System (RMS) in the picture. RMS can be defined as the one-stop solution for the entire recruitment process. ATS is just a part of whole recruitment management system software.
How RMS eases the tedious work of the hiring managers?
1) Reduced Wastage of Time and Increased Efficiency:
- RMS decrease wastage of time by streamlining the entire hiring process from sourcing to onboarding of the new hires.
- Improves communications between various departments and automatically screens the relevant candidates for the available jobs.
- No longer the hiring managers have to go through extensive piles of paperwork.
- RMS ease the process of hiring ideal talent providing recruiters the opportunity to allocate more time to pertinent hiring efforts that can benefit the organization.
- Elements like interview scheduling, online job postings and resume screening of RMS relieves from manual work.
- Detailed reporting make it easier to evaluate suitable candidates and ensures that good candidates don’t get overlooked, resulting in increased efficiency.
2) Paperless Hiring:
- As mentioned in the above point, RMS helps to overcome the paperwork management in the mass recruitment process.
- All paper-intensive processes like candidate application, information filling, and documents submission can be chopped with RMS.
- Add value to your information assets by implementing a more rich, secure, streamlined and collaborative system with RMS.
- To move beyond outdated ATS, the application procedure should be made paperless for a better way of hiring that benefits both hiring manager and job candidates.
3) Enhance Candidate Experience:
- RMS helps in delivering a personalized candidate experience during the complete proceeding.
- Keeps the talent engaged post offer and delivers a seamless candidate journey.
- Use of auto-responder ensures that the candidate is notified of their application and interview status.
- Timely communication with the candidate’s post-offer helps in talent retention. Positive candidate experience has an extensive effect on employer branding as well.
Let’s check HirePro’s way of mastering the art of candidate engagement
RMS made the recruitment process free from clunky technology, piecemeal application, and faulty screening process. What’s more? To know about real-time recruitment platform for candidate search and candidate management click here.